Cloudways is one of the best-managed cloud hosting platforms on the internet. Recently, it launched a new product, Cloudways Autoscale.
Cloudways Autoscale is a fully managed hosting that works seamlessly with WordPress whether it’s a blog, an online store, a business, news, or a membership site.
- Cloudways Autoscale is a WordPress hosting solution for high-traffic websites and sites that get spike traffic.
- Server resources are adjusted in real time during traffic increases or decreases.
- Cloudways Autoscale pricing starts at $35 per month.
- This hosting option provides many features including Cache, CDN, SSL, WAF, and DDoS protection provided by Cloudflare.
Read Cloudways review.
What is Cloudways Autoscale?
Cloudways Autoscale is a WordPress hosting solution powered by Kubernetes that offers the ability to scale the server resources automatically whenever needed.
This is very helpful for websites that get sudden traffic increases. Whenever your site receives a spike in traffic, the server resources will be increased in real time.
Once the traffic decreases, the server will downgrade the resources to match the website’s needs.
This provides more availability, performance, and faster loading time for your website.
What is Cloudways Autoscale Best For?
Cloudways Autoscale is best for WordPress websites with high traffic or sites that get traffic spikes, it is best for:
- Online stores that get high volume traffic or sudden traffic on Black Fridays.
- Big blogs and news sites that have high traffic.
- Business websites want to run their websites on the best-performing WordPress hosting.
- Sites that get a lot of communicating users like membership sites.
Cloudways Autoscale Pricing
Cloudways Autoscale pricing starts at $35 per month, and for this price, you get a slot with 15 GB Disk space, 30K visitors, and 100 GB bandwidth.
You will also get Cache and CDN features, SSL, WAF, and DDoS protection, and more features.
Cloudways Autoscale Features
- Cloudways Autoscale is powered by Kubernetes to automate the deployment, scaling, and management.
- Autoscaling the server resources in real-time, no need to monitor your server.
- Better uptime and server loading speed.
- Integrated caching and CDN powered by Cloudflare Enterprise.
- More security features including SSL, WAF, and DDoS powered by Cloudflare Enterprise.
- The pro version of the Redis Object Cache.
How to Get Cloudways Autoscale?
Right now, to get Cloudways Autoscale you will have to sign up to be listed on the waitlist.
Go to Cloudways then go to the Cloudways Autoscale page, click on Get Early Access, Enter your name, email, and website, and then click on Next.
In the next form, enter information related to your website like monthly visits and the issues you are facing that lead you to choose this solution.
They will notify you when they accept you for early access.
Cloudways Autoscale is a WordPress hosting solution that offers automated scalability and availability.
It’s a great choice for high-traffic websites and large businesses. Also, it’s the solution to go for websites that get sudden traffic spikes.
To get access to Cloudways Autoscale now you will need to sign up for it and wait until Cloudways gives you access.